Wednesday 7 March 2012

I'm Home

I'm finally in my new home and couldn't be more excited.

Monday was a very long day in my crate and on the plane but I survived and was super happy to see my mom's happy face when the brought my crate out to her.  She even had snacks ready for me.  Once she cut me out of the crate i got a quick romp and then back in the car to head to our house.  That didn't make me very happy but all the snacks through the door sure did!

When we got home I got to run in the back yard which was covered in fresh fluffy snow!  Yippee!!!!  I could hear barking coming from inside the house so I stopped and stared and wondered when they would come out.  Before my mom opened the door she said, "okay little man, be on your best behaviour, here come your family".  All righty then, I was ready.  First out the door was the biggest dog I've ever seen, Porter, he is the boss of the house, I picked that up right away.  I went politely over to him and let him sniff me then turned and walked away and sat and waited for the next one.

Arson and Porter 


Next out the door was Slice.  Yippee she is smaller than me and someone to play with.  Well we quickly established that my feet will go no where near her head.  I am going to call her Miss Bossy Pants for now.  Pretty sure she will warm up to me real soon.

Slice and Arson


The last member of my new family is Pint.  Guess what he is smaller than me too.  He said we could be friends as long as I don't touch his stuff or go near his dad.  Deal, I told him.  That is easy to fix I figure.  So Pint and I had a little play outside in the snow.  Oh yeah, he doesn't really like it when I roll over top of him.  When I get a bit more coordinated that should be easier to control.

Pint and Arson

Once we got inside and it was dinner time my new sibs thought I was the coolest kid on the block because I have different food than them and it came out my mom's hands.  Instant friends.  We started playing a new game called the "turn game".  When mom says your name you get a treat and nobody else is allowed to reach for it.  How easy is that?  Even at 9 weeks old I figured it out.  Now we are all best buddies when the snacks are around.

After a little explore around my new house and a little play time it time for bed.  As you can imagine, I wasn't overly happy about getting back in a crate to go to bed.  I screamed and screamed and screamed until the morning.  That certainly didn't earn me any bonus points with the household so its a good thing I'm cute.



No comments:

Post a Comment