Monday 12 March 2012

The end of my first week

As you can imagine this week has been full of learning lots of new things.  The biggest learning curve came at home where I had to learn how to fit into the pecking order of the house.  My cuteness will only get me so far!  I know how to ask to go outside but don't always go to the right door.  I eat my dinner when it is put in front of me instead of racing around after eating each piece of kibble.  I sleep through the night in my crate without any accidents.  I get to stay on the bed with the family in the morning if I cuddle nicely.  I don't jump on Porter (that was a big lesson).  I don't steal snacks from the Papillons. I can cuddle with the Papillons if I lie still.  They actually like to cuddle with my warm furry body.  We can play fetch with just about anything in the house except for slippers, socks and underwear.  If I sit like a good boy I will get a piece of whatever my folks are eating.  I even know how to eat of a fork and a spoon.  For the record, Pint sucks at that part, my dad told me so.

This is the toy box!  What better place to take your bone to chew.  Nobody bothers me in there and I can be with all my favorite toys.

I have been working my magic and this is how close I can get to sleeping with Porter.  If I keep learning my manners and show him some respect I am pretty sure in another week I will be curled right up to him.

As you can see, I have already figured out how to cuddle with Pint.  If I lie very still, the little ones will cuddle with me because I can keep them warm.  How cute is this?

This is how cute I am on the couch.  Really, who couldn't love me?
  



No comments:

Post a Comment