Tuesday 20 March 2012

First Bath

It was inevitable that it was going to happen but I was really hoping that it would be a lot later in my life than 10 weeks.  You guessed it the first bath.  Apparently, I was kind of smelly.  Not sure who was the judge of that because I thought I smelled pretty darn good.  My opinion clearly didn't matter and off to the tub I went.
As  you can see I wasn't so happy about the tub.

Out comes the water.  I am thinking that I shouldn't have seemed so eager to get in the shower with my mom the past two weeks.  Now she thinks I love the water.  I won't lie it wasn't as bad as I thought.  The get clean with soap part not so cool but the water was pretty fun.
Once I was all cleaned up, I got out of the tub, toweled off and laid in a crate with a chewy while I waited for the blow dryer. 
All I can say is who would stand willingly while someone blows are on you?  Not a huge fan of that but I made it through.  I am super cute and smell so much better!
The day took a lot out me, so the first thing I did when I got home is went to my cozy spot in front of the fireplace.  My sibs all sleep on the couches but i prefer this spot.  Toys, chewy, a furry mat and the fire, who could ask for anything more?




No comments:

Post a Comment