Wednesday 7 March 2012

The Daily Routine

After a sleepless night, the alarm went off at 5:00am and I was ready for my new day.  Blasting out of the crate and ready to absorb whatever comes my way.  I was so excited in the morning all I could do was whine and carry on while mom got ready.  My dad had a day off so the big kids stayed home and it was just mom and I off to work.  Well who knew going to work could be so much fun?  My mom owns a doggy daycare and I get to play with dogs all day and follow her around!  AWESOME!

I met lots of new people today that told me how cute I was and they all wanted to cuddle and love me.  Because I am still a baby I wasn't allowed to play with too many dogs until I get more vaccinations but the ones I got to play with were so much fun.  I played and played and played.

Another big outing today was a visit to the veterinarian for a meet and greet.  I had a little check up and was such a good boy.  The girls at the clinic all wanted to take my picture and I got lots of treats.  No wonder I don't want to eat my meals my tummy is always full from all the treats people keep giving me.

My mom has started clicker training with me and so far I am a quick study.  The things I have learned today...
* my name
* recall
* retrieving
* wait

Tonight when we got home I discovered the toy box which is Disneyland for dogs.  So many toys, so little time.  I have found a few favorite but my biggest discovery was the television.  I kept stopping what I was doing to watch what was on the screen.

As the evening came to an end I was getting tired and mom and dad couldn't keep me up anymore.  I found my way behind the couch and fell asleep.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the screaming world of Tollers! Terry tells me you already madly in love with him!!! He's adorable, and I'm so glad he's loving life with you guys!

    ReplyDelete