Tuesday 10 April 2012

See how I grow

Well I am 14 weeks old now and growing up quite nicely.  I have finally been able to get Slice to play with me.  Well she really prefers the game where we chase each other around.  She is pretty fast but one day I'll catch up. All I know is mom keeps hollering at me to be careful when we are playing.  Pint and I play all the time now, usually wrestling matches in my cozy bed in front of the fire.
I now weigh 16 pounds and stand 13 1/2" tall.  I think I am the smallest of my brothers but my mom says I have a lot of growing to do.  One of my favorite spots to sleep is under the coffee table.  Not sure how much longer I am going to fit there.
When I am not sleeping under the table you will often find me curled up in my dog bed keeping an eye on the room.  Need to make sure nothing fun happens without me.
Just for fun my mom wanted to see how much I have grown since I came home so let's take a look.
As you can see, Porter is a little more accepting of me these days.  You can tell because his ears are up and he doesn't look as disgusted with me.  Okay, the truth is, the only way we can sit beside each other is if there is a treat at stake.  I'm okay with that. 

Let's see how big I look next to the Papillons now


No comments:

Post a Comment