Thursday 19 April 2012

Hey Bro

Hey Sibs!  Just dropping a line to touch base and see how my bros are doing.  My life gets busier by the week!  Not sure how I keep up this pace!  We get going at 5 am and keep going until 10 pm.  Monday was working with mom in the daycare, obedience class with Auntie Amanda (mom is teaching the class) and then Groundwork Agility class with my mom.  Super tired at the end of that day let me tell you!  Yesterday was another daycare day as my best friend Pippa, a mini Aussie pup, was in attendance.  We are exactly the same size and play together all day.  I have another good pal, Bailey, a border collie, she works at the shop too so we see each other everyday.  

Well lets just say when the three of us get together I’m exhausted at the end of the day.  Yesterday I just couldn’t play anymore so I found a couple of places to chill out and watch the room.  My mom thought I looked super cute and the camera comes out.  Good grief that woman and her pictures.  I don’t even care if my eyes are open in pictures anymore!  You’ll see from the pictures that there was no way even Bailey could entice me to chase her.  Phew!  


Last night was my first official leash walk with the family.  Just like a pro!  Now that the weather is nicer and I’m a bit older we will apparently be doing this a lot.

Gotta run, my peeps are waiting.  Catch you on the flip side bros!

No comments:

Post a Comment