Monday 30 April 2012

Four months old!

waiting on the scale for the official number

Well the big four month mark has come and gone and other than losing a few teeth everything is going great. I had my official weigh on my four week birthday and I am 13.5" tall and weigh 17.8 lbs.  Yippee!  I am growing.  Dr.Kim is very happy with my weight gain and overall growth.  Mom went home and put the numbers into the computer and Diane sent back a chart with all my brothers weights and heights to see how we all compare.  Ummmm.....looks like I am the wee baby brother now.  I am not far off so maybe in the next growth spurt I'll catch up.  Here's what it looks like....

Puppy
Weight
Height
Arson
17.8
13.5”
Chuck
21.8
15”
Decoy
20.8
14.75”
Motor
22.2
15”
Owen
24.1
16”
Trapper
26
16”


Now that I have the official stuff taken care of lets move onto fun things.  I have graduated from Beginner Obedience classes with flying colors and now working on my Groundwork Agility class which is way more fun than learning rules.  I have a new friend, Wicked, a Golden Retriever puppy.  She is four weeks younger than me but I think we will be forever friends.
This photo was a rare moment that we were sitting still because mostly we like to wrestle.

I have also made in roads with Slice.  She now likes to eat chewies next me...
She also will play tug with me...



No comments:

Post a Comment