Tuesday 10 April 2012

Arson and the Bubble Bath

My mom was at another agility trial today.  Once again, banished to my prison.  Okay it really wasn't all that bad.  I got to meet lots of new people and charm them with my good manners and how much I love my mom.  There was even shopping!  Like my mom, I love to shop and picked out three new toys!

After a long day, mom decided she would have a nice relaxing bubble bath.  I get to hang in the bathroom with her so I don't get in trouble.  Well, this is the first time I have seen a bubble bath.  Usually i just stick my head in while she showers and let the mist hit my face.  Of course I usually knock something off the ledge with my big paws too.  Anyways, so my mom gets in the tub with all these lovely smelling bubbles which peaked my curiosity to say the least.
I had a lick of the bubbles and kept trying to play with them.  Mom was ignoring me while she was talking on the phone to my dad.  So I decided to join her in the bath...
a boy's gotta smell good for the ladies you know.  Well she screamed a little bit when I jumped in and i realized the water was a little warm and after a couple minutes jumped back out.  I think this is where the whole episode wasn't cute anymore.  Flooding the bathroom with water wasn't very funny, or so she thought anyway.  Personally, I had a fabulous time!

No comments:

Post a Comment